Bethany joined Heilman Law Group in 2007. Her experience is broad, as she has provided paralegal services in a variety of legal contexts, including civil litigation, white collar crime, workers’ compensation, social security disability, healthcare law, and appeals to the Mississippi Supreme Court, Mississippi Court of Appeals, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Associate of Applied Science, Paralegal Technology, cum laude – Hinds Community College
- Currently studying for the NALA Certified Paralegal Exam.
- Alpha Beta Gamma
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Mississippi Paralegal Association
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Mississippi Notary Public
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges